Friday, August 26, 2011

Mandarin Radio

Well, I don't have too much to post at the moment. Been very busy working full-time again. But I've been listening to the radio in Mandarin again. Because I am interested in Taiwan, I have been listening to Taiwanese radio stations.

http://hichannel.hinet.net/radio.html

However, since I am using Linux I cannot use the site properly since there is DRM-protected material there. So I have made 2 scripts to listen and record the online radios.

TWradio

TWrecord_radio


Please leave some comments with ideas as to what you would like me to make posts about.

1 comment:

  1. Make a post about how beginners should start to learn and where they can learn the four tones of Mandarin... I wish you would do more with Simplified characters, and that you would make posts more often. Make a beginners lesson post, or even another blog for Simplified characters. I would love to read it. Also, does each hanzi only stand for one syllable? Like how 你 is ni, but it is ONLY read as ni??

    Merci beaucoup !

    ReplyDelete