Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Unfortunate pause in blog creation

Unfortunately the Internet is no longer working in my room, so the blog is on hold until that gets fixed. In the meantime, I am reading the English translation of 文字學概要 by 裘錫圭 ("Chinese Writing" by Qiu Xigui). The book was recommended to me and it looks very promising. I believe it will help my understanding of the history of the Chinese writing system. For anyone who is interested I will post the book's information in this post once I can get on a computer (typing this from my iPhone.)

Also my post on the simplification process is also postponed until I finish reading this book. I would like to have the best knowledge while writing it, as it will take a while to write it well.

I hope to find a way very soon to again have Internet access in my room. Until then... leave me a comment on what you think of the site so far.

Happy studying!

1 comment:

  1. Yah! I like the site so far! haha
    Nah, its great, i love to read it (especially during geography lessons). Very helpful.
    Josh

    ReplyDelete